15.2.08

home shopping for the younger generation.


I first found Honeyshed a several weeks ago but had forgotten about until the other day when I saw some articles on it again. Honeyshed is an online hub for culture, fashion, and mainly a facilitator of online shopping. Honeyshed does not actually sell any of the items they are showcasing they merely provide links to places where you can purchase the items. You can scroll through channels of kicks & lids, tech toys, ladies fashion, fun videos and a few others. So it's basically a website full of commercials, but commercials I don't mind watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I read about this a few months back in Fast Company. It's got a sick amount of money behind it. That's cool that you came across it too. I can't wait to see what it's doing in the next few months.